Super Sonic
True Gamer
للحين أنتظر جواب لسؤالي <.<
تابع الفيديو أدناه لترى كيفية تثبيت موقعنا كتطبيق ويب على شاشتك الرئيسية.
ملاحظة: هذه الميزة قد لا تكون متاحة في بعض المتصفحات.
هالجيل سكوير عايشه بأحضان ميكروسوفتما في نسخه للبلاي ستيشن 3 المفروض راح تنزل ؟
SAN FRANCISCO -- So we were in the Last Remnant panel at GDC, where Square Enix's Hiroshi Takai and Epic's Mike Capps, among others, had just finished discussing the often difficult process of using Unreal Engine 3 to create a Japanese role-playing game.
I decide to ask a question.
"The Last Remnant," I said, "was originally announced to be Square Enix's first multi-platform game. But the PlayStation 3 version hasn't come out yet. Is it still happening?"
Silence.
No one wants to speak. Finally, someone ventures: "Well, the PC version came out this week."
Me: "Yes, it did."
More silence. Everyone's kind of glancing around.
Takai: "Well, as for the PS3 version, I can't say anything about that."
Me: "Alright, then."
Image: Square Enix
أفا , على الأقل ينزلوات نسخة محسنة على ال360 ..