abdullah-kh
~KH ♥FFXIV~
Hideo Kojima only plays "maybe one game a year" because "games take a lot of time" and "what's happening outside the game world is more important to me to incorporate into my game"
The Death Stranding 2 director says "young people are playing games a lot, and that's good," but they should also try "to feel art or see art and then digest it themselves and create new games"
ملخص
Hideo Kojima يرى أن الشباب يلعبون الكثير من ألعاب الفيديو وهذا شيء جيد، لكنه يقترح عليهم استلهام الفن من مصادر أخرى غير الألعاب. هو شخصياً لا يلعب الكثير من الألعاب ويفضل الأفلام والكتب والمتاحف للقاء الناس، ويرى أن هذا يساعد في ابتكار ألعاب جديدة ومميزة.
يا سلام، يعني العمال بيطلعون شغلهم من Netflix مو من ألعاب المنافسين
ملخص آلي
ما يلعب ذاك القد، يفضل يشوف افلام، يروح المعارض، يقضي وقته يقابل ناس. ما يحب ينسخ من الالعاب ويضيف كثير من المصممين يحبوا يشاهدوا العاب غيرهم."I don't play games so much. I watch movies, read books, meet people and go to museums, and I'm not copying anything from a game. And there are lot of game creators just watching other games," Kojima said.
يفضل يطلع برى يخرج خارج الصندوق ويشوف الاشياء حوله يتأثر فيها ويثمن هذا الذي يفكر به المبدعون.Still, Kojima insisted, "We should think outside the box and be stimulated by things all around us, and that's what creators are.
"Games take a lot of time, and I probably just play maybe one game a year. I play my games by checking, but I have to think outside the box, and what's happening outside the game world is more important to me to incorporate into my game."
==========================
كلامه مثير للاهتمام ان فعلا الافكار برى الميديم نفسه تصنع تجارب جديدة بل طرق لعب ونظرة مختلفة!
Chuck Jones واحد من أشهر رسامي الكارتون بالتاريخ كان كذا فكرته ينصح الرسامين بالابحار برى اخذ الافكار من حولنا والاستفادة من تجاربنا نفسنا وتجارب غيرنا.

