Just Human
True Gamer
I’m ready to go to Tokyo. Yeah, I mean go see Tango [Gameworks], a studio that I have such respect for the history of the creations there. I’ve talked for a long time about our desire to have more of a first-party presence in Japan. This is a great step there.
So I mean, just thinking about the map of where these teams are, and they just talk about all the games they’re working on, but I can’t wait to spend more time with the Tango team and get to know them.
Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox
A subsidiary of its publisher Bethesda, Tango Gameworks is told to be a “great step” for Microsoft’s aim to establish a presence in Japan
رسميا شينجي ميكامي و فريقه تحت مظلة مايكروسوفت وهي بداية شراكة مهمة.. ميكامي سيستفيد أخيرا من موارد مايكروسوفت ويحصل على الدعم والتقدير الذي يستحقه ، ومايكروسوفت حصلت بالمقابل على إسم عملاق يمثلهم باليابان و واجهة كبيرة ومشرفة لهم .

؟