شوهي يوشيدا الإداري السابق في البليستيشن أطلق هذا التصريح
tech.yahoo.com/gaming/articles/former-playstation-exec-says-70-201206067.html?guccounter=1
لعبة بـ 80 دولار و بعدها ينزلون لها DLC بـ 30 دولار بعدين يعاتبونك ليش ما تشتري
الاقتباس:
Former PlayStation exec says "$70 or $80" games are a "steal": "As long as people choose carefully how they spend their money, I don't think they should be complaining"
كلام تفصيلي أكثر:
"I don't believe that every game has to be priced the same," Yoshida continues. "Each game has different value it provides, or the size of budget. I totally believe it's up to the publisher – or developers self-publishing – decision to price their product to the value that they believe they are bringing in.
Yoshida continues to say that, "In terms of actual price of $70 or $80, for really great games, I think it will still be a steal in terms of the amount of entertainment that the top games, top quality games bring to people compared to other form of entertainment."
"As long as people choose carefully how they spend their money," he continues, "I don't think they should be complaining."
ملخص
يرى Shuhei Yoshida، رئيس PlayStation Indies السابق، أن الألعاب ذات الجودة العالية تستحق أسعارها المرتفعة، حتى لو وصلت إلى 70 أو 80 دولارًا. ويعتقد أن أسعار الألعاب لم ترتفع بنفس وتيرة المنتجات الأخرى، وأن كل لعبة يجب أن تسعر بناءً على قيمتها وميزانيتها.
لعبة بـ 80 دولار و بعدها ينزلون لها DLC بـ 30 دولار بعدين يعاتبونك ليش ما تشتري
ملخص آلي
الاقتباس:
Former PlayStation exec says "$70 or $80" games are a "steal": "As long as people choose carefully how they spend their money, I don't think they should be complaining"
كلام تفصيلي أكثر:
"I don't believe that every game has to be priced the same," Yoshida continues. "Each game has different value it provides, or the size of budget. I totally believe it's up to the publisher – or developers self-publishing – decision to price their product to the value that they believe they are bringing in.
Yoshida continues to say that, "In terms of actual price of $70 or $80, for really great games, I think it will still be a steal in terms of the amount of entertainment that the top games, top quality games bring to people compared to other form of entertainment."
"As long as people choose carefully how they spend their money," he continues, "I don't think they should be complaining."

